It's Official ~*^.^*~

Yes~!! This is my namecard *^.^*
Credits: Illustration(bride & roses): Steven Ng (Thankyou, DD!)
Layout&Design: Kathy Foo
Text: Kathy & Steven
Printer: PixarPrint.com

Welcome to my blog and feel free to ask me any questions about -
Being a Bride & any Wedding related sotries you would like to know or share!
~ *^.^*~ Welcome, welcome!

Do you like the Bride illustration in my namecard? *hihihi... yup! The body figure is based on me but no! the face and hairstyle is not me =) (maybe is Chenseng's ideal bride's face?! or his imaginary perfect face?!! *aiks!) But no matter WHAT, the Bride MUST look pretty~! And he drew it very nicely ~*^.^*~ Thanks again, Chenseng! Oh..Oh... and the lovely lovely blue roses too!

The links in the card are not fully function yet. Be hold~!! my friends!! It will be soon, and very soon to be LAUNCH~~ *drum roll and sound fade.... (*^.^*)

< >

No comments:

Post a Comment